Da: Kurt Jacobson <kurtcjacob...@gmail.com>
Inviato: mercoledì 10 maggio 2017 23.24
A: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
Oggetto: Re: [Emc-users] Forum down?

https://youtu.be/MH7KYmGnj40

________________________________
Da: Gene Heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net>
Inviato: mercoledì 10 maggio 2017 23.49
A: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net

On Wednesday 10 May 2017 17:15:05 giorgio foga wrote:

> sorry Gene.... I'm not american.... what is means: Yup, its dead
> Jim??? .... At least I can understand the trend he has developer
> views.
>

> regards
>
> giorgio

That is one of the more famous lines from the original Star Trek tv
series.  So old, I think the reruns are still in black & white. Early
1960's stuff.  Actually, I think the line was "He's dead, Jim", said in
a flat monotone voice, but its been modified in common usage rather like
back fence gossip.

We know it well on this side of the pond, and I keep forgetting this list
goes anyplace you can get an internet connection.  My bad and fading
memory at play.
> ________________________________

[http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene/pix/EasterSundayCropped2004-1.jpg]<http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene>

Gene's Web pages<http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene>
geneslinuxbox.net
Welcome to Gene's web pages. Here you will find some of the things that make me
tick, and that help keep me out of the bars. That is me & the missus, Dee
(Elladene) I ...

> [http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene/pix/EasterSundayCropped2004-1.jpg]
><http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene>
[http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene/pix/EasterSundayCropped2004-1.jpg]<http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene>

Gene's Web pages<http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene>
geneslinuxbox.net
Welcome to Gene's web pages. Here you will find some of the things that make me
tick, and that help keep me out of the bars. That is me & the missus, Dee
(Elladene) I ...

> Gene's Web pages<http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene>
[http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene/pix/EasterSundayCropped2004-1.jpg]<http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene>

Gene's Web pages<http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene>
geneslinuxbox.net
Welcome to Gene's web pages. Here you will find some of the things that make me
tick, and that help keep me out of the bars. That is me & the missus, Dee
(Elladene) I ...

> geneslinuxbox.net
> Welcome to Gene's web pages. Here you will find some of the things
> that make me tick, and that help keep me out of the bars. That is me &
> the missus, Dee (Elladene) I ...

lists.sourceforge.net
This list is for users of the Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC). Topics include
how to obtain, install, configure, and use EMC, as well as other general EMC
related ...