On 05/24/2017 02:20 PM, Bengt Sjölund wrote:
> And again forum is down, what is going on?
>
> Anybody having insight in what is happening?
>

> Cheers
>
> Bengt

The forum currently works for me.

We've been monitoring the forum more closely lately, to try to track
down the flakiness.  It seems to be caused by periods of
higher-than-usual load on the machine that serves the forum.

I see in the logs that there was a period of high web activity, starting
about 15:09 EDT and ending just recently, at 16:40 EDT.  During that
time the machine exhausted its 1 GB of RAM and went 2 GB into swap,
which causes very high latency.  If this was a CNC machine it would have
E-stopped with a following error.

Debugging continues...

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky