On 05/28/2017 09:00 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> Boots right up, x still busted

I'm not running X on my pi. I wanted to keep it as simple as possible.
It already took ages to get all required dev-packages installed. And no,
I didn't install tex for building docs. That would've made testing a
planned event for next century.

I discovered that I sent the previous message without reading what I had
been writing. It read like "all bases are belong to us". Ah well, too
happy to get things running, non-native language, late in the evening,
etc... all good excuses ;-)

--
Greetings Bertho

(disclaimers are disclaimed)