On 05/29/2017 11:13 PM, Bertho Stultiens wrote:
> I may have a fix to the SPI problem. There seems to be a problem in
> clock-setting, which me apparently have been seeing. The attached patch
> is very simple and works correct and so all the time.

And some images how it looks now :-)

I did see some more optimizations that can be applied. The transfers can
almost be halved in time if the code does write/read operations from/to
the SPI registers in a smarter way. If speed becomes an issue, send me a
request for fixing it ;-)

--
Greetings Bertho

(disclaimers are disclaimed)