On Monday 13 November 2017 12:26:57 Przemek Klosowski wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 10:01 PM, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net>
wrote:
> >  I had, a year ago, a plastic baggie, quart size of
> > the remains of several Radio Shack assortments that would have
> > supplied that, but it and a 3 lb coffee can full of 6800 u-f, 75
> > volt electrolytics took a walk when I left the garage door open on a
> > nice spring day
>
> Who would steal a coffee can with capacitors? I am going to blame the
> darn squirrels.

This is West Virginia, and mast production for roof rats and deer has
been poor to the point of taking notice when a squirrel is sighted. Good
this year, but hell on the wildlife for the last 2 years before. So this
squirrel had legs and hands.

Besides, they weren't actually in a coffee can, but in an extra heavy
duty plastic bag that would have held 7 or 8 lbs of coffee. And buried
out of sight in a drawer, same drawer the bag of R's were in. Puzzling
for sure.

Thanks.