Before going to all the trouble, I would consult the Boston Gear catalog.

Happy thanksgiving!

Ray

--J. Ray Mitchell Jr.
jrmitche...@gmail.com

The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The
occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion.
As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall
ourselves, and then we shall save our country.*Abraham Lincoln
<http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Abraham_Lincoln/>*, *Annual message
to Congress, December 1, 1862*
*16th president of US (1809 - 1865)*