Gene, check out Shars tools CBN wheels. They are decent quality and as of a
few years ago at least were very economical. I have not traded with them
since they were a small operation without much of an online presence, but
they were very good people to deal with. www.shars.com

Happy new year!

Kurt Jacobson
505-303-1933