One thing I have noticed is important with CBN wheels is that there is little
or no run-out on the wheel when mounted, because there is no real depth to the
coating, so dressing appears to be somewhat risky. I have seen several reports
of wheels supplied with considerable run-out when they are mounted using the
as-supplied centre hole. I expect this may be price-related.

Marcus