I've always been curious about these grinding wheels. Are these dressed
like normal aluminum oxide wheels? Because sometime ago I read about
grinding machines prepared for CBN wheels.

The Landis ones I know have wheel dressers for CBN and the only difference
I really noticed is that the dresser is a more fancy and also more rigid,
but other than that, is there any difference?