On Thursday 10 May 2018 07:22:40 Gene Heskett wrote:

The following msg contains private info that has already allowed another
person to log into my ebay account with the potential of doing anything
I might do. Its the several line  long link to a purchase I made, and
should never have become public.  And all he had to do was click on this
link.

So I would appreciate it if it could be deleted from any storage media
under your control.