On 12 August 2018 at 23:47, jeremy youngs <jcyoung...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There are a few other questions I have . I would like to loadrt cfg=ngiiq

ngiiq makes no sense. You can't have gray-coded quadrature. And why
two indexes?

> but it won't do that but I think adding this thread is my current hurdle.

You don't need to add any threads, they will already be there.

>  and will it be able to align with only 2 sinewaves
> being controlled . And what to do with the extra pin

You can just ignore the extra pin.

But you do need some way to convert the numerical value from the bldc
component into a variable voltage on a hardware pin.

--
atp
lunatics."