Is not you.  The links are wrong.
In Google drive, if you right click the document and click share link, it will copy the share link to the clipboard.
Then paste into your email.

Dave

On 8/13/2018 10:06 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
On Monday 13 August 2018 21:52:44 jeremy youngs wrote:

I loadrt hostmot2

And 7i90 at the top so it can find the 7i90 pins ( it was failing to
do that )
Now it gives this , I'm close , I can feel it , but I'm also ignorant
ant trying , lol. Sometimes that's all a steer can do to .
   terminal qi.jpg
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Uedha2IahFssFjNX4puq-4pwywhzhsx5/vie
w?usp=drivesdk>

   qi.hal.jpg
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ejuDkTJCzWbZW20hCyowJlSWPdF82KGV/vie
w?usp=drivesdk>

I have a google account, but they have put so damned much security in
front of these files that I cannot access them. Even after they sent me
an access code, I guess its only good for my stuff. So find someplace to
put them besides google please.  pastebin.ca comes to mind.
Thank you