From: Andy Pugh <bodge...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2018 9:42 AM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC) <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Linuxcnc Crashed?

> On 28 Dec 2018, at 14:24, Todd Zuercher <to...@pgrahamdunn.com> wrote:
>

> The error message screen is quite long with lots of insignificant errors, and
> I'm not sure what may have been the real cause of why it shut down.

XIO:  fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server ":0.0"
      after 13 requests (13 known processed) with 0 events remaining.
/usr/bin/gladevcp:295: GtkWarning: GdkWindow 0x3000003 unexpectedly destroyed
  gtk.main()
**** GLADE VCP ERROR:    X Protocol Error: 3
3673
  PID TTY      STAT   TIME COMMAND
3736
  PID TTY      STAT   TIME COMMAND
Stopping realtime threads
Unloading hal components

It looks like the X server died. I don’t know why, though. That looks like a
Link a Linux rather than LinuxCNC problem.