On 12/28/2018 08:24 AM, Todd Zuercher wrote:
Yesterday we were running our Linuxcnc Routers, and the machine operator came
and got me to tell me that one of them had crashed.
Linuxcnc had exited in the middle of a run with the router motors still running
in the material.

Very strange message, "router motor fault" doesn't sound like one of the generic errors built into stock LinuxCNC. So, maybe that is a custom error message from your configs files.

Anyway, I'd run memtest86 for an hour, and also run an fsck on the disk to be sure there is nothing wrong in those areas.

Jon