On the Yaskawa VFD I am using, there are registers that can be changed to
alter the function of the run & fwd/rev inputs, so the names really are
silly.
There are a large number of those registers that change a bunch of things.
It took me several days for me to find the ones I needed to tweek.

Ray

--J. Ray Mitchell Jr.
jrmitche...@gmail.com

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created
it"Albert Einstein