On Monday 25 February 2019 08:11:39 MC Cason via Emc-users wrote:

> On 2/24/19 11:45 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > To stay organized, I'd need a pdf reader that does the mouse slide
> > copy so I could paste it in. I've not seen one of them critters
> > lately, neither evince nor okular support the mouse copy.
> >
> > Give me a pdf reader that does, and a browser that just works, and I
> > might give it a shot, IF I can ever find whats made firefox so
> > darned allergic to anything that even smells like javascript.  One
> > of the reasons I've been trying to make konqueror the default
> > browser, but click on a link in konqueror, and it opens a copy of
> > firefox. Which of course throws up the javascript error like it
> > can't find a javascript interpretor anyplace on the system. When
> > probably 75% of the javascript stuff in the repo's IS INSTALLED.
> >
> > Cheers, Gene Heskett
>
>    Take the PDF and copy it.  If you do not have PDF-Shuffler
> installed, install it and use it to delete all but the remaining pages
> you need to translate.  Use PDF-Shuffler again to add them back into a
> new translated PDF.
>
>    I use it all the time to edit PDF files.
>
> ---Mark

You must be writing about a different pwd-shuffler than the one I just
installed.  Its badly "out of focus" and cannot be magnified enough to
read the individual page to determine if its engrish or chinese.

LCNC is sending it the correct signals. But its only responding to the
non-zero input from the analog pot the 7i76 outpits its speed voltage
over  While theres 10.3 volts present on both the fwd and rev labeled
terminals, connecting them to the analog common is ignored. Such a
connection is equ to manual pushbutton, but pushing it only has zero
effect. LCNC's drive pulls it some below a TTL logic zero. Anything from
LCNC is treated as a fwd request, even if the wires for fwd/ena and rev
are physically disconnected!

I can use it this way, but it bugs the hell out of me that the control
terminal strip has well labeled fwd and rev terminals that don't do
squat.