> With any rack or rack-like drive a gantry can have zero racking problems
> by connecting the drive on both sides with a shaft.

Gregg, sounds you don't trust too much on having two motors driving the
gantry. I've seen too many machines working this way but I would like to
hear your opinion about that matter. I have zero experience with gantries
so I like to hear all the opinions. I have to say I do like more the two
motors approach but I would like to know what do you think about it.