On Tue, 23 Apr 2019 at 14:16, Leonardo Marsaglia <ldmarsag...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The only thing that I need to decide yet is the belt profile for the
> system, since I don't need the belts to fit into each other I can make the
> racks with any profile. I'm thinking about using HTD or GT2 but that's not
> decided yet.

You are looking at reducers on Aliexpress, so why not use T5 belt from
the same source? Then you have the option of using the Servobelt
system or something else?

Incidentally, I have the correct gear hob for T5 timing belt so can
tooth custom sprockets if that helps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltmZrDrt6pQ

--
atp