Those self lubricating bushings tend to have a relatively large amount of backlash, especially after a bit of use. Ball type bushings work well even in dusty environments as long as you keep them greased. As the rails are very smooth rubber wipers will clear the dust very effectively. I on not keen on the round type bushings. They have very high point loading between the balls and rails. On heavily loaded rails such as the X axis you start wearing grooves in the rails. Rectangular rails have much lower contact pressure because the grooves are close to the same shape as the balls. My router uses 2" diameter round rails and even those have deep grooves worn into them. Admittedly this machine is 30+ years old.

Les