Hi Jon,
Had to use an older WIN XP version to run the 32 bit version of the program for
mbij.exe.
Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]

P:\CNC>mbij
Enter Starting X,Y (real):1.0,2.0
Enter Tool Diameter, Bore Diameter (real):0.125,0.5
Enter Feed Rate (IPM), Width of Cut (real):10.0,0.05
Enter Finish Feed Rate, Width of Cut (real):5.0,0.01
Enter Z Depth per Pass, Bore Depth:0.05,0.1
Enter File Name for CAM output:
Width of Cut too large to spiral out to requested bore.
P:\CNC>

Doesn't seem to like the parameters as per your example and the source code and
wait for the file name.

  if (BoreRadius - ToolRadius - FinishWOC <= WidthOfCut)
    {
      printf("Width of Cut too large to spiral out to requested bore.\n");
      exit(EXIT_FAILURE);
    }

Width Of Cut is 0.050
BoreRadius is 0.5/2=0.25,
ToolRadius is 0.125/2=0.06125,
FinishWOC is 0.01
0.25-0.06125-0.01 = 0.1788 which is not less than Width of Cut of 0.05 so the
source code is correct but the program is complaining.

Strange eh?

The reason I even tried this is because the IJ version of my converted program
is producing odd motion.  Need to dig into more what the IJ stuff does.
Thought I'd compare it with yours but yours doesn't run.

I'll let you know what I find.
John