position logger is on test folder .... but the problem was absolute path of
linuxcnc.nml file ..... position_logger.cc when compile and launch need
arguments .... linuxcnc.nml file is the preferred one but absolute path is
needed in any case (in my case i work inside linuxcnc-dev folder).

regards
bkt