Hey guys

I am also interested in installing 2.8 so I can have a go with the probe
basic gui screen.  Is it as simple as downloading from the link that
phillip carter emailed above?

the Iso is easy as to get for 2.7 but the added complexity of installing
from source or using the buildbot confuses me.  If someone wants to be
really nice they could make a quick video of the progress.  Its probably
easy as but unless we know how it remains a mystery.  And I like to avoid
banging my head against the wall with linuxcnc if possible:)

Regards

Andrew