From: andrew beck <andrewbeck0...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2020 7:14 PM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC) <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Emc-users] who is building big cnc machines with linuxcnc

Hi guys

I was just wondering who here has retrofitted any big commercial machines
with linuxcnc  and who actually uses there machine to make parts everyday.
I work in machine shops and am using fagor/ siemens/ controllers all the
time.  and I am retrofitting a cnc mill myself as a project and so I can
start my own machine shop at home on the farm.

I was thinking maybe if everyone makes a quick video of their machine I
could make a google drive link that everyone can add the videos to.  Then I
could compile everything into one big video.  It would be cool to see all
the big cool projects hiding out there that people have retrofitted with
linux cnc

There are not enough videos of machines actually making parts that are
professional quality.  I know linuxcnc is completely capable of it.  But
just haven't seen many examples.

Regards

Andrew