On 01/19/2020 12:38 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
I heard rumors of the uni calling when it was oscillating as their seizmo
stuff was registering it.  At the weight being moved I can imagine that
scenario.  Were you present?
It certainly was not vibrating to that level when I was working on it. It did have those insane Gettys motors and drives, so I'll bet when something was not set up right, it could create a lot of vibration. With all the massive aerospace manufacturing in the area, I can't imagine
how anybody could localize where a vibration came from, though.

Jon