> And you? You think that doing things the same old way is better? Steam
> engine driving machines with pulley transmission in your work shop?

As I understand it steam engine does not have the best efficiency, pyrolysis
and compression ignition is probably better, maybe some steam in a compbined
cycle. Swirl chamber to keep formation of Nox pollution to a low level.

> When I was little, we had to pull the weeds by bare hands on a small
> farm. Our family would prefer doing it this way:
> https://agerris.com/
> https://farmwise.io/
> https://www.deepfield-robotics.com/en/

Think this and car driving itself home from pub might be really good uses of
artificial intelligence.