I'd guess 4 wires and the ability to couple the shield through the connector
but the cost really jumps above 4 pins.
The prices from Mouser are quite reasonable.  Less if solder pins are used.

https://www.mouser.ca/Connectors/Audio-Video-Connectors/Loudspeaker-Connectors/_/N-778d1Z1yzvvqx?P=1z0yy6bZ1z0yxtiZ1yvsm2dZ1z0z80lZ1z0yzuhZ1z0yqrw&Keyword=neutrik&FS=True

I think some of these are headed into my shopping basket although for my servos
I've been using Deutsch connectors.
https://www.mouser.ca/ProductDetail/571-DTM04-4P-E004

They need pins and crimping so end up being more expensive.
John Dammeyer