Still sounds like drastic under extruding. It's definitely a printer made for
1.75mm filament, not 3mm?

    On Tuesday, June 16, 2020, 2:32:27 PM MDT, Gene Heskett
<ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:

 On Tuesday 16 June 2020 13:41:32 Bruce Layne wrote:

> On 6/16/20 10:23 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > I've not been anyplace to get a glass plate yet. At my age & health,
> > I'm steering as clear of this damned virus as I can.
>
> Good plan.  Stay healthy.
>
> https://www.amazon.com/Glass-Print-Borosilicate-Printer-235x235x3-7mm/
>dp/B07JKGNB6W
>
> Plenty of options on eBay when searching for "Ender 3 glass".

I see that, and all are quite pricy.

This next half a sprocket is about 30% complete and I can already see its
at least 80% air, starving for plastic.  Whats the steps/mm for the
extruders default on your printer? cura is set to 110% flow, and default
extruder/mm is 94.50/mm at the printer.

Got to something wrong someplace