> On Sun, 7 Jun 2020 at 14:47, N <nicklas.karlsso...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Modig MD6000.
> >

> There is one here doing tool-changes with LinuxCNC.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkAjD2iKizU
> It isn't clear from the noises if it is a hydraulic or pneumatic clamp...

In this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY0dUcev8qc picture is clearer and
from symmetry of the slit I conclude chuck is SK40 (DIN 69871) and pulls stud
is DIN 69872 there I found A format and B format for pull stud but no
difference. I could also see the extra "triangular" slit is on drawing from
SK40 (DIN 69871) but not on drawing for BT40.

Only manual I have is for the old control system but nothing about the
hardware, it's my first machine and I never used a CNC machine before. Did only
see them on internet but know there are plenty of them around here.