On 07/06/2020 07:05 PM, Leonardo Marsaglia wrote:
One thing I find my wireless keyboard does sometimes is that a key can get
"sticky wirelessly". Mostly when I'm typing I sometimes get a "eeeeeeee"
until It suddenly stops. I'm mostly using the keyboard for signing in and
modify the tool table etc, but since I'm using axis I sometimes think it
would be a good idea to deactivate the keyboard from axis to avoid
uncontrolled motion.

PC keyboards have key-up and key-down messages. if a key-up message is lost by the wireless link, that will do what you have seen. in a high-electrical-noise environment like a CNC machine, wireless keyboards and mice could be a problem.

Jon