On Thursday 16 July 2020 10:12:17 Thomas J Powderly wrote:

> Gene
>
> does this
>
> On 7/16/20 8:55 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > On Thursday 16 July 2020 08:19:26 Gene Heskett wrote:
> >> Greets all;
>
> --snip-------
>
> for the enders simple mind.
>
> --snip-------
>
> >> Cheers, Gene Heskett
>
> refer to a lack of loops, o-words, python?

Yup TomP, totally unrolled is the best and kindest description.

I am amazed at how little gcode is actually being fed.  G0/G1F and some
remapped temp controls is it.  No G2/3. And I just resliced it and
started again, almost zero adhesion at 60C bed and 200C extruder.  Base
layer pulls loose and makes a birds nest. Probably stuck too tight at
70C and 210C for the first .12 mm's but it laid it down and it is
sticking for the most part. The slicer, per my orders, cools it all back
down 10C once the first layer has been painted on. But its a nearly 7
hours project before I can visually judge it. A uv curing resin machine
would be considerable faster, but costs more to run and screws the
environments air.  I've got nothing to do while its working except
replaceing a rotted off fencepost behind a row of mailboxes. But we've
not had measureable rain in 3 weeks, soil is hard as a rock, and at
10:45 in the morning its 86F and forecast for middle 90's. Too hot for
somebody with no more heart than I have to go putz with. So I'll
probably stay in the AC and watch this paint dry. Can't watch grass
grow, its all turning brown from lack of rain.

You are taking care of the email, so obviously you are staying safe and
well, and thats good. Stay that way and tell `em its orders from Grampa
Gene. :)

> interesting thought for a very repetive machineing process.
>
> tomp
>
> > Cheers, Gene Heskett

 - Louis D. Brandeis