Quick addendum to this subject.  I found the parameter for the Bergerda AC
Servo that dictates acceleration with the 0V-10V input.   I've changed it so it
takes 1.8 seconds to go from 3000 RPM to 0 RPM.   Now with an S3000 M3 and then
an M5 it slows down much better.  And at the other end for accelerating to
speed the near and ramp components do indeed hold back XYZ motion until the RED
LED goes ON.

Been a good day.

John