On Tuesday 04 August 2020 16:13:52 Bari wrote:

I finally got around to measureing the 5x5 cube I did this morning.
X=5.31mm,10.40,15.45,20.58,25.55
Y=5.25,10.35,15.40,20.4925.62
Z=brim 0.70,5,61,10.54,15.57,20.43,25.39

The top 5x5 has a fat spot near its bottom that reads almost 5.9. Only in
X.  I was not in the room at the time.  brim is too thick. Raise glass.
And scale.

So I need to subtract a bias from xy to even get in the ball park.
And add a teeny bit to Z.

And this was after I had taken it apart to see in I could improve the
tramming which I did a considerable bit of, Z moves a lot easier both
ways now. MUCH less binding between the 3 point trolleys now.
 But I can't find anything that could be miss-construed as bias.  Home
offsets, yes but no fixed subtraction to compensate for bias. Cura post
processor job?  Is there such a critter?

Thanks all;

 - Louis D. Brandeis