Only for Windows?    I just installed in on a Mac.  THey have a Linux
version too.

But I wonder if it can general g-code that works on printers other then
their own.  The menu let's you select only their printers.   I also don't
see any way to make adjustments to printer setting like you can with Cura.
 I've not tried using it.

About flipping the parts orientation.   Use the CAD system to re-make the
STL in a printable orientation.  Then you never have to flip the parts in
Cura or use the "auto-orientation" plug-in available in the Cura
marketplace.   It works well 90% of the time.

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California