On 8/18/20 1:45 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
On Tuesday 18 August 2020 13:44:11 hubert wrote:

Gene

     Just browsing the Mesa Website and ran into the Above card.
http://www.mesanet.com/pdf/parallel/7c80man.pdf.  This made me think
of your Sheldon controller and left me wondering If this would have
made your project easier.  If so I have a couple of lathes I might
convert after I finish my Mill upgrades.

It may have, but the 7c80 did not exist when I did this conversion.  So I
used what could be made to work, and I still have 35 or more gpio's
looking for work in case I get a wild hare and decide to have it make a
fresh pot of coffee everytime I start a new job on it.  And its sure
nice to have i/o to spare.

Stay well and safe Hubert.

Cheers, Gene Heskett

Your success probably inspired the creation of YC80

You have 10 years on me Keep giving me a moving goal

Good Health

Hubert