On Tuesday 18 August 2020 15:19:22 hubert wrote:

> On 8/18/20 1:45 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > On Tuesday 18 August 2020 13:44:11 hubert wrote:
> >> Gene
> >>
> >>      Just browsing the Mesa Website and ran into the Above card.
> >> http://www.mesanet.com/pdf/parallel/7c80man.pdf.  This made me
> >> think of your Sheldon controller and left me wondering If this
> >> would have made your project easier.  If so I have a couple of
> >> lathes I might convert after I finish my Mill upgrades.
> >
> > It may have, but the 7c80 did not exist when I did this conversion.
> > So I used what could be made to work, and I still have 35 or more
> > gpio's looking for work in case I get a wild hare and decide to have
> > it make a fresh pot of coffee everytime I start a new job on it.
> > And its sure nice to have i/o to spare.
> >
> > Stay well and safe Hubert.
> >
> > Cheers, Gene Heskett
>
> Your success probably inspired the creation of YC80
>
> You have 10 years on me Keep giving me a moving goal

I'm trying, but I am getting contankerous.  One thing they aren't exactly
bragging about, it doesn't fit the plan, is the effect on survival of
this Chinese bioweapon called covid-19, is that no one has died from it
who has adequate levels of A,C,D, zinc & selenium in their system. I've
had the first 4 in my daily pilltainer for a decade+, and just today
added a 200 Mcg of selenium in case I'm not eating right.  The common
cold virus, and there are several versions of it, is also a "covid", and
I haven't had one of those in years.

> Good Health
>
> Hubert

 - Louis D. Brandeis