Look for Kaowool. Blanket or rigid forms as thin as 1/4" Can take the rigid
type and put aluminum flue tape on it to reflect radiant heat back at the hot
bed. On my little Monoprice I put flue tape on a piece of cardboard from a Coca
Cola 12 pack box and slid it under the bed. Helps the bed heat up faster and
stay a more consistent temp.

    On Sunday, September 6, 2020, 9:59:47 AM MDT, Gene Heskett
<ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:
 On Sunday 06 September 2020 10:25:34 Art Eckstein wrote:

> 2. Insulate the underside of your bed.  On one of
> my printers, the factory installation would
> struggle to get to 65°C. I insulated with some
> ceramic blanket gotten off our favorite auction
> site and it will verifiably get to 123°C!

What is it called on fleabay?