Greetings all;

I have these lines in my hal file:
loadrt  message  names="XFault","ZFault" messages="Axis Z Fault","Axis X Fault"
[...]
addf    ZFault                                  jog-thread
addf    XFault                                  jog-thread
[...]
setp ZFault.edge false
setp XFault.edge false

The triggering signals must have a false period before at e-stop release
which is not visible in a halmeter because it can't be started yet.

I get both messages at the initial e-stop release, F1 key or mouse
click but not ever again unless the error signal gets tripped.

Because this will be hooked up to unhome the machine, its generating
joint errors because at launch its not homed, so I get a whole cluster
of errors.  There isn't a glitch visible in a halmeter, signals are
solidly true. I am rigged so that machine power is controlled by lcnc,
as that is how to recover these stepper/servo's from a fault, so all
power to the machine is off until F2 has been enabled.

So getting that pair of messages twice each in the terminal, and again
in the axis gui when its activated doesn't seem warranted.

how can I fix this?

Thank you.

 - Louis D. Brandeis