As I just wrote, after looking I find the only affordable CAM systems that
can do more than 3-axis are Fusion360 at $500 (on sale now for $270) and
Solidworks which id free with EAA membership.

2.5 axis systems are easier to find and it seems FreeCAD does that.

The free version of F360 is now to crippled to consider.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California