well, I got a lot of good information from this list,  also where I was "rebuilding" the mill and lathe.

(Phill Carter helped my out A LOT)

There are a bunch of utilities out on the web, that let's you drill holes in patterns, make pockets in certain sizes/shapes etc.

Wonder if there is something like that for simple things on a lathe.

Ron