Hi,
I have a application for a 7i37/ 7i33. In face a couple of them.
First try has been a D525 with a SIIG single pport.
First off I have no idea if the SIIG board works and indeed no idea of how to test it.

With Jon's ppmc there was a comm program that told one right away if the link was working.
I have no idea how to do anything like that with the 7i37.
Sorry to be so ignorant but that's life.

Can someone recommend a small motherboard (if possible) that has a reliable EPP pport?
The app is servos which may relax some of the constraints.

In conclusion how does one test the link?
Once the link works the rest should be easy.
Note: I've used 5i20/7i33 combo's.

Thanks in advance

Dave