Hello Andy,

On 11/5/20 4:52 AM, andy pugh wrote:
On Thu, 5 Nov 2020 at 01:05, R C <cjv...@gmail.com> wrote:

Where could I get it from, and how do I install it in 2.7 ?
Download the ZIP file attached to the first forum post:
https://forum.linuxcnc.org/41-guis/26550-lathe-macros?start=0#34357

(And note that the screenshot shows it running on LinuxCNC 2.6)

You need to drop the Python and NGC files into the config folder, then
integrate the HAL and INI stuff in to your own config.

I downloaded the zip file and followed the instruction in the README.  I created a test config and  stuck all that was mentioned in the README in the ini directory.

That all seems to work when I start  axis/linuxcnc.

So that was easy to do, oh and looks great btw!   Now I need to learn how to use it  :)

thanks!

Ron