On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 at 16:15, Jon Elson <el...@pico-systems.com> wrote:

> Well, interesting.  Now, where does spindle come from?  In
> my configs, I have signals like :
> spindle.0.forward
> and
> spindle.0.speed-out
>
> But, there is no loadrt spindle command anywhere.

This is rather unfortunate, and I am trying to decide what to do about it.

When I introduced the multispindle patch I moved the spindle pins out
of motion.spindle..... to plain spindle.... to match the ways that
axis and joint pins are not prefixed by motion.

Then, as part of the 2.8 integration I merged some old, forgotten,
pull requests from Les Newel, not realising that this would
potentially create a namespace clash.

--
atp
lunatics."