A dual bearing block on both sides. Mount the 200 tooth ring to one block and
the 200+ tooth ring to the shaft on the other for the output. Mount the bar
with rollers to the other shaft and there's your drive. Put a little flange in
both rings to keep the flex ring centered. Lube it all very well with silicone
grease.

    On Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 9:13:20 PM MST, Sam Sokolik
<samco...@gmail.com> wrote:

 https://youtu.be/nhHDrK6sCRs