Just be careful and ask the supplier what type of encoder is mounted on the
servo.  There are encoders and there are encoders. My http://en.bergerda.com/
servos use a Japanese brand which they claim are better than some of the
Chinese ones out there but are also considerably more expensive.   Differential
output from the encoder is a must have to reduce the effects of electrical
noise.

John