I made those changes, but when starting linuxcnc I get this:

Error: no pyvcp element in file!

On 2/28/21 3:52 PM, Feral Engineer wrote:
Happy to help, sir 👌👌

On Sun, Feb 28, 2021, 5:47 PM R C <cjv...@gmail.com> wrote:

That looks like exactly what it is that I want to do.

(I probably have to play with the 'MDI_COMMAND a bit,  since I want to
do that in 2 steps. First go to the x0, y0 position and after that to
the Z0, to prevent crashing into anything)

thanks!!

Ron