On Fri, 2 Apr 2021 at 04:32, John Dammeyer <jo...@autoartisans.com> wrote:

I then jogged the A axis 90 degrees one way and the roughly 270 in the
> other direction.  The A Axis center of rotation is in the direction with
> the X axis as expected but appears to be around the upper  Why is the JOG
> arc so large?  The tool image is totally outside the work envelope.

With no other, better, choice, the rotations in the preview are around the
machine origin.

The axis preview just plots the axis motions in machine coordinate space.
And it really has no idea where your rotary axis origin is.

You could probably set up your joint limits in the INI to accurately place
the rotary axis axis on the axis to get a more accurate preview in Axis. :-)

--
atp
"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed