I'm puzzled by what exactly the Axis interface is showing here.

I did a home all.  Then G0 X0 Y0 Z0 which moves to the G54 0,0,0 position which
is roughly in the middle of my work envelope as shown by red boundaries.  The
LinuxCNC logo is set up in the middle.

http://www.autoartisans.com/mill/Screenshot_2021-04-01_19-00-35.png

I then jogged the A axis 90 degrees one way and the roughly 270 in the other
direction.  The A Axis center of rotation is in the direction with the X axis
as expected but appears to be around the upper  Why is the JOG arc so large?
The tool image is totally outside the work envelope.

I see from the AXIS docs that AXYZ determines the order of how the drawing is
recreated.  However I don't understand the thinking behind the rotation image.

John