On Wednesday 02 June 2021 06:55:42 Gerrit Visser wrote:

> That is totally on the person who put it on Github, there are plenty
> of ways to illustrate and describe what a project is. That is what the
> Wiki section is for. I find the terse method rather prevalent amongst
> FOSS projects. Just like the 'who needs a manual, just read the code'
> approach.
>
> This wiki e.g. shows (IMHO) at a glance what you are looking at:
> https://github.com/gerritv/Grbl-Panel/wiki
>
> Gerrit

And that is much more informative, Gerrit, thank you.

For grbl based systems. But LCNC has progressed beyond grbl, or that is
my understanding.  I haven't actually seen a comparison of what each can
do. Does such exist? I suspect not, as it would be quickly rendered out
of date by the next github commit.

 - Louis D. Brandeis