that's ool.  Once I clear out my "work bench" a bit,  I might et up a few things,  possbly even with an RPI4 or so, and just test some setups.

I wonder if I have more fun playing/messing with these CNC machines the actually doing stuff with them  (which I want to, I have that telescope project too).

Ron