Hi Ron,
Well other than the rather annoying motor start-up when LinuxCNC is stopped
issue the reason for the test set is to now install a different BIT file into
the 7i92H, use a slightly modified to replace the PWM/DIR with stepper.
14                      1   IOPort       StepGen          5        Step/Table1
   (Out)
16                      5   IOPort       StepGen          5        Dir/Table2
   (Out)

And then set a couple of parameters in the Bergerda to use pulse for speed
rather than 0-10V.  I don't have to change anything in the little yellow box.
It's already configured to deliver differential stepping and direction signals
to the Bergerda.  The 0-10V is on a separate connector and Analog direction is
on a different pin.

If that works then I don't need the 0-10V module anymore.  The problem before
was StepGen5 was on the second parallel port and the Encoder0 was on the first
plus it stepped on the standard ESTOP DB25-10 pin.  So now I can add an encoder
to the mill spindle and run this slower than about 150 RPM.

More when it happens.
John